SocialAcademy • Forum

Social Academy Community Support Forum & Free Tutorial's & Skins

Tommy Lee complaint

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

• Please log in to Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Posted on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:35 am

POPULAR

I would like to make a complaint again Tommy Lee for his disrespect and unprofessionalism. During my staff application process Tommy did serveral things that where rude or unprofessional. First, when he replied to my application which he had no real reason to anyway since an administrator had already replied, he asked for information as if he had any real power anyway and he put the definition of contributor as if I were some god dang child who's in grade school. Then he pm's me lying saying that non-administrative staff handle applications and ask for informations of my employers so he can contact them about me which he's not even in position to do anyway and as if my employers would have the time or want to waste the energy replying to him. Bottom line is, Tommy Lee is not a good staff member in the slightest, he acts like he runs the place. I replied to him in my pm kindly and figuratively telling him that I will not nor do I owe him the information he ask for and I will only answer to the proper staffing and also basically to [explitive] off.

View user profile

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 am

Review of my Private Message.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply on your application. (thanking Vexon for his application)

Our administrator is busy and is not online these times. (red is not on at the moment)

Our staff handle staff applications so I'm at your assistances. (I'm here to assist you no staff are online at this time of the day)

Your post "Red™ wrote:hello , @Vexon can you show some of your works ? thanks ;)

I can be sued for showing you works I've done for people, but I can whipp some stuff up for you, any specific examples you'd like? (your post)
"

Could I ask, how can you be sued for showing your works? Could you reply to this PM with the forum(s) links so I can take a look and contact your administrator to tell him/her. ( I thought it was just forum works id asked for the forum link so I can say to the administrator ease can such and such show their work for a staff application) if he provided th link if ask if he'd like me to ask his administrator

I do not believe you can be "Sacked","Removed" ect for showing your works, ( I didnt understand how you can be removed if you show your works)

This helps us get a good view/picture of your past experiences so we can accept your staff request. (Just a truthul sentence)

Have you ever been a contributor before? (Question)

Thanks,
Global Moderator
Tommy Lee (My signature)

Everything in brackets is my review.

Hope we can get this sorted out ASAP and become a happy community :-)

Tommy

View user profile

Advance Member
Advance Member

Posted on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 am

POPULAR

as u see nobody likes u :D

View user profile http://fmplanet.forumgreek.com

Advance Member
Advance Member

Posted on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:09 am

Why did you close the topic if I waiting for replies to the problem?

http://www.socialacademy.biz/t451-hide-the-first-post

View user profile http://games-online.forumz.ro/

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:20 pm

@Zeus wrote:[link="/t452-tommy-lee-complaint#4429"]Why did you close the topic if I waiting for replies to the problem?

http://www.socialacademy.biz/t451-hide-the-first-post

Hello,

Please don't post on complaint topic please notify a staff member by via PM, also I locked your topic due to a staff general rule, your topic is out of date and needs to be removed. If you question/issue still remains please re-create your topic NOTE: you will not be accused for double posting.

If you continue posting on random topics you will receive a warning,

A reminder has been recorded on your profile

View user profile

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:49 pm

POPULAR

How is he posting randomly?

He asked a simple question and gave an explanation as to why their was no reply to his thread. It also seems rather silly to lock a topic after 5 days with no reply because then when the person recreates his thread he'll probably be asked the same questions as before.

What would be a better system would be after 5 days ask the person if their topic is solved and then wait 3 days for a reply and then upon that, trash the thread.

As for posting randomly. I looked back to all his post since August 1st and all his posts have been legit comments or questions.

View user profile

Posted on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm

well I kinda agree with the topic author here, in the support forum as well, TommyLee tries to post everywhere even if he can't help and often confuses the people asking their problems.
Work on that tommy, don't post if you don't know something.

View user profile

Administrator
 Administrator

Posted on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 am

Thank you for all your complaints against Jordan lee .. ill review this ! Jordan lee will be Withdrawn for Forum manager temporarily while i investigated this ..

View user profile http://www.socialacademy.biz

Administrator
 Administrator

Posted on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:44 am

All members of the forum and Jordan is Free to reply your opinons .. about Jordan or Tommy Lee !

View user profile http://www.socialacademy.biz

Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Posted on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:53 am

@Red™ wrote:[link="/t452-tommy-lee-complaint#4911"]All members of the forum and Jordan is Free to reply your opinons .. about Jordan or Tommy Lee !

They are both the same. Derri if you have any questions about the moderation policy please PM our forum administrator as I was just doing what I was supposed to do. @Rhino.Freak, I don't post anywhere since when was this? I only post in topics I can help on but when it becomes the point and it's needed for staff members I don't post at all. Or of someone gets a step ahead of me. I was going to say yesterday if these complains keep going up and I get demoed (which I already am) they will just be red by his self. As Dustin our forum manager/helper is busy. And the rest of the team are theme adapters and retired.

Thanks for reading and for further more I won't be active anymore.

Thanks for your support and letting me be staff here

Goodbye :)

P.s I hope this forum goes well!

View user profile

OfflineSponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 2)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Share Topics Url

Url
BBcode
HTML

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion

Social Academy Forum

lovely chocolate a lovely you and lovely are the things you do but the loveliest
is the friendship of the two. one is me and other is you  

© Social Academy 2013-2017